Cowboy Baked Beans with Ground Beef
When the cowpokes are hungry, these vittles will keep your posse coming back for more.
Cowboy Baked Beans with Ground Beef is the perfect solution for feeding a hungry crowd.
Why You Are Going to Love It!
- This meal only takes
- You can use your crock pot for that slow-cooked flavor.
- The flavors melt together.
- Bacon - Vegetables - Ground beef - Beans - Sauce and spices
- First, you need to cook the bacon in a skillet until it’s crisp,
but keep the grease.
Cook the vegetables
- Back on the ranch,
the cook always used the leftover bacon grease, and now, you are too.
Stir in remaining ingredients
- Once you finish with the meat and vegetables,
you’ll add in the beans, sauce, and spices.
for the full recipe and all our tips and tricks!
Hamburger Soup (Crock Pot or Stove Top)
Cheesy Company Casserole